Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things that make me go Grrrrrrrrrrr...

I don't know if this is a design issue, a labeling issue, a legal issue, or?
Here's an example of a label that makes me go Grrrrrrrrrrr:

A can of Campbell's soup (yum, yum):

Ah, it contains 540mL of soup:

Grrrrrrrrrrr! The ingredients are listed based on 250mL:

Why aren't the ingredients listed based on 540mL (the can contents) or even 270mL (half a can)?
For some reason most soups, not just Campell's, suffer the same ingredient measurement mismatch.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!

At least the label is printed using FM screening. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well of the two Campbells soups you grrrrr'd about, I would opt for the can over the cup even if you need a calculator to evaluate the label. I read somewhere that when those cups get stacked, ink rubs off on to the inside before it's packed.

    ReplyDelete